Go Milford Day Trip
Connects with Discover More Cruise
Experience the best of Fiordland National Park with Southern Discoveries. Travel from Te Anau to Milford Sound in comfort and style with our personal, small group tour through Fiordland’s spectacular snow-capped wonderland.
Sit back, relax and enjoy magnificent views as our experience, local and knowledgeable drivers provide a lively and informative commentary on the area’s history, flora and fauna. Travel with us and you won’t miss a thing. See dense rainforests, towering waterfalls and rugged mountains with plenty of stops and short walks to enjoy as you journey to Milford Sound – an incredible experience in itself.
On arrival in Milford Sound, get closer for longer on our all-inclusive nature cruise, a perfect way to explore more of this majestic fiord.
Everything you need to know
- A spectacular, full day return trip from Te Anau to Milford Sound
- Plenty of scenic photo stops along one of New Zealand’s most picturesque drives
- Enjoy panoramic views from every seat
- Modern coaches with leather seats and temperature-controlled comfort
- Best way to ensure you get that iconic photo of Mirror Lakes reflections and taste pure glacial water from Monkey Creek
- Join the longest daytime cruise in Milford Sound
- Visit the fascinating Milford Discovery Centre & Underwater Observatory
- Enjoy a delicious Picnic Lunch in one of the world’s most stunning locations
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from your accommodation
- Complimentary tea and coffee served on board your cruise
Invalid Displayed Gallery
|1 May – 30 September 2017 (Winter)
|Departs From||Departure Time
|Te Anau||8.30am||Go Milford Day Trip||Discovery Centre & Picnic Lunch||5.30pm||$159||$79||book now|