Fixed Term & Casual Positions
We are seeking individuals to join our team at Mt Nicholas High Country Farm where we offer our customers a unique experience of a truly authentic merino sheep station. As one of our Driver Guides, you will play a key role in our daily farm tours, complementing our rural demonstrators by providing a scenic drive to some of the most stunning viewpoints on the station.
Key duties include:
• Leading small groups of international visitors around Mt Nicholas High Country Farm
• Delivering exceptional commentary about farm practices, flora and fauna, and the local history of the area
• Delivering the highest standard of customer service
• Daily cleaning and safety checks of our 4WD coaches
• Passenger Endorsement, Class 2 driver licence
• Previous tourism experience an advantage
• Current First Aid Certificate
Transportation to and from the farm is provided on our vessel Spirit of Queenstown.
Southern Discoveries are a substantial tourism company operating in the Southern Lakes and Fiordland regions. The primary business activities are cruising operations in Milford Sound and on Lake Wakatipu. The company also operates coach services between Te Anau and Milford, the Milford Discovery Centre and guided kayaking trips in Milford Sound, a farm experience at Mt Nicholas High Country Station and a number of retail businesses in Queenstown, Te Anau and Milford Sound.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.