The Remarkables with Landing
Experience the best view in town. Land on the Remarkables spur, overlooking Queenstown and the Wakatipu basin with Coronet and Cecil Peaks in the distance. A sensational photo opportunity at 5,000 feet. A courtesy coach is available to pick up and drop off passengers from their accommodation in the Queenstown area.
Duration: 20 minutes
Landing: Alpine Landing
Alpine Scenic Flight with Landing
A winning combination: Spectacular alpine scenery including Skippers Canyon and the Queenstown basin as well as the chance to land in the snow on one of the regions stunning peaks whatever the season. Route dependent on snow conditions. A courtesy coach is available to pick up and drop off passengers from their accommodation in the Queenstown area.
Duration: 35 minutes
Landing: Snow Landing
Because you’ll be outdoors in an alpine environment you will need:
• Comfortable walking shoes/boots
• Windproof jacket
• Warm clothing
• Camera, sunglasses, hat, sunblock and any personal items
Terms & Conditions
• Child age 4-11 years old (inclusive). Under 4 years fly free if sitting on an adults knee (one infant per couple).
• Flights are dependant on weather conditions.
• Weight is required to be stated at time of booking if passenger exceeds 83kg.
• Times are approximate and flight paths/landings may change at the pilots discretion.
• Maximum 6 people.
• Prices include return flights ex Queenstown and hotel transfers in the Queenstown area.
• Prices are inclusive of GST and in New Zealand dollars.
• Prices are valid from 1 October 2014 – 30 September 2015.